* Jan 2015, Sandwatch online videos now available in Chinese * Jan 2015, Sandwatch to begin at the Peninsula Outdoor School China
* Dec 2014, Results of the Sandwatch Photo Competition are announced * Dec 2014, Melekeo Primary School, Republic of Palau begins Sandwatch * Nov 2014, Sandwatch begins in Vietnam at three(3) beaches * Nov 2014, Sandwatch Recognized by UNESCO as `Best Practices in ESD`at Japan conference * Nov 2014, UNESCO holds Sandwatch Training Workshop in The Dominican Republic * Oct 2014, Sandwatch starts on Boa Vista, Cape Verde * July 2014, Sandwatch partners with IGAF in Indonesia * July 2014, Sandwatch begins in Timbktu, Mali * July 2014, The Sandwatch Photo Competition is Announced * May 2014, Cuba attends Sandwatch Training in The Dominican Republic * May 2014, Dominican Republic holds Regional Caribbean Climate Change Training * May 2014, UNESCO asks Sandwatch to expand into The Dominican Republic * March 2014, Cape Verde Sandwatchers build an educational beach kiosk * Jan 2014, Cameroon holds 3 day Sandwatch Traing Course * Jan 2014, Twelve Schools Begin Sandwatch in The Dominican Republic * Jan 2014, Agbedrofo Public School in Togo begins Sandwatch
* October 2013,4th Issue Sandwatch E-News published * September 2013, Sandwatch Database Workshop held in Bequia, 30 participants * June 2013, 15th Edition of The Sandwatcher published * April 3-4 2013, Sandwatch represented at UNESCO Sub Regional Consultation on Education for Sustainable Development in Jamaica * April 2-5 2013, Sandwatch Training Workshop conducted by the National Commission for UNESCO Cape Verde, 15 participants from 9 schools * March 20 2013, Sandwatch International Database launched in Mauritius * March 8-9 2013, Sandwatch Training Workshop held in Aceh, Indonesia, conducted by UNESCO and KuALA, 40 participants
2012 * December 2012, 14th Edition of The Sandwatcher published * October 4-5 2012, Train the Trainers workshop help in Cape Verde, 12 participants * September 21 2012, Sandwatch Day in Kiribati * August 22-24 2012, Sandwatch Training Workshop help in Tuvalu, 24 participants * June 20-22 2012, Sandwatch featured at Rio+20 side event, "Rio+20 the future we want", Brazil
* May 2012, 3rd Issue Sandwatch E-News published * May 2012, 13th Edition of The Sandwatcher published * February 27 - March 1 2012, Environmental Education Workshop (including Sandwatch) held in the Maldives with assistance from UNICEF, 42 participants * February 7 2012, Sandwatch Training Workshop held in the Dominican Republic, 18 participants * 2012, Portuguese version of the Sandwatch Manual launched
* January 2011, 2nd Issue Sandwatch E-News published
* December 3, 2010, New Sandwatch Manual: Adapting to Climate Change and Educating for Sustainable Development launched at United Nations Climate Change Conference, Cancun (Conference of Parties 16 to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)
* October 2010, 1st edition of Sandwatch e-news published, featuring Kiribati
* September 2010, 10th issue of The Sandwatcher published.
* September 15-17, 2010,Sandwatch Training Workshop in Kiribati, 26 teachers and representatives from the Curriculum Development Resource Centre and the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resource Development participated.
* June 22-25, 2009, Sandwatch Workshop in Bahamas to introduce new Sandwatch approach including climate change adaptation, involved 19 participants including teachers from the Bahamas and 3 other Caribbean countries.
* April 2009, Sandwatch featured in UNESCO's Education for Sustainable Development's, 2nd Collection of Good Practices Manual.
* August 8-10, 2008, Sandwatch Training Workshop in Puerto Rico, involving 25 teachers and 15 members of Puerto Rico Parques Nacionales.
* July 2008, 6th issue of The Sandwatcher published, with Spanish edition published in September 2008.
* April 23-25, 2008, Sandwatch represented at the 14th Annual International Coastal Clean-up Conference, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
* April 2008, Sandwatch announces winners of the 2008 Climate Change Video Competition.
* February 2008, the Sandwatch Foundation established, as a non-profit organization to coordinate the Sandwatch Program.
* January 18-February 3, 2008, Sandwatch Team Brazil visits the Sandwatch Team of Trinidad & Tobago.
* November 23-30, 2007, Sandwatch represented at the International Parliamentary Conference on Climate Change, London.
* November 2007, 5th issue of the The Sandwatcher published, followed by Spanish edition.
* September 13-14, 2007, RiverCare Workshop in Dominica, 15 teachers and NGO representatives attended.
* June 2007, Cook Islands Sandwatch Workshop, more than 100 students and teachers from 9 schools participate.
* June 2007, 4th issue of The Sandwatcher published, followed by the Spanish edition.
* February 2007, 3rd issue of The Sandwatcher published, followed by the French and Spanish editions.
* December 2006, 2nd issue of The Sandwatcher published.
* December 4-6, 2006, Sandwatch Regional Youth Symposium held in Trinidad and Tobago, representatives from 14 Caribbean countries participate.
* June, 2006, 1st issue of The Sandwatcher published.
* June, 2006 - Letter of Support for Sandwatch from famous marine scientist and film maker, Jean-Michel Cousteau, received.
* April, 2006 - Launch of Sandwatch website.
* December 7-8, 2005, Sandwatch Training Workshop in Fiji involving 8 participants from Live and Learn.
* November 29-December 1, 2005, Jamaica Sandwatch Training Workshop, involving 20 teachers and educators from Jamaica and one representative from Netherlands Antilles.
* November 2005, Sandwatch Manual: Introduction to Sandwatch, an educational tool for sustainable development published.
* September 2005, UNESCO Community Sandwatch Competition Winners announced.
* September 2004, UNESCO Community Sandwatch Competition launched.
* July 7-9, 2003, Sandwatch Regional Workshop, Dominica, students and teachers from 13 Caribbean countries participated.
* May 31-June 2, 2001, First Sandwatch Regional Training Workshop, St. Lucia, educators from 18 Caribbean countries participated, 1st edition of Sandwatch manual distributed.
* May 25–27,1999, Sandwatch initiative officially endorsed by Caribbean countries at the Fourth Regional Coordinators Meeting of the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network, Caribbean Sea Project, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
* 1998, Environmental Education Workshop, Tobago, concept of a Sandwatch initiative developed.